32 sports specific assessment cards perfect for implementing assessment for learning and encouraging peer/self assessment at Key Stage 1 and 2. Through the use of these tools pupils can take control of their learning and are clear in how to develop skills and progress.
Each activity area includes adaptable skill cards and pupil friendly assessment criteria. These can then be edited, printed and laminated at your leisure depending on class size and usage.
What’s included in this package?
32 individual assessment for learning cards and assessment criteria provided on a CD-ROM. These can be edited, printed and laminated at your leisure depending on class size and usage.
- Athletics – Sprints, Jumps & Throws
- Basketball – Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Cricket – Batting, Fielding and Throwing
- Dance – Applying Skills, Developing Skills, Evaluating and Improving
- Football – Control, Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Gymnastics – Rolls & Balances
- Hockey – Control, Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Netball – Catching/Landing, Passing and Shooting
- Rounders – Batting
- Tag Rugby – Passing, Tag Tackling
- Short Tennis – Making Contact & Forehand & Serves
- Swimming – Back Stroke, Breast Stroke & Front Crawl
Download FREE Examples
To download free samples of this premium resource pack, please visit the links below.
Note: You must be logged in to download resources. If you don’t have an account already, please click here to create one.
- Gymnastics Balance Assessment for Learning Card
- Athletics Throws Assessment for Learning Card
- Football Control Assessment for Learning Card
- KS1 & KS2 Athletics Assessment Criteria
- KS1 & KS2 Hockey/Unihoc Assessment Criteria
About PE Resources Bank
PE Resources Bank provides premium physical education resources for use by staff to deliver high quality lessons, supporting teaching and learning in physical education in the secondary sector. The majority of their customers are secondary schools, sports colleges and teacher training institutions.
PE Resources Bank has developed a fast-growing and successful service, committed to excellent levels of customer satisfaction. They aim to provide a high quality service, which makes a significant contribution to raising standards in physical education in the secondary sector.