This Key Stage 1 resource is specifically aimed at the delivery of the new primary PE curriculum released in 2010 and covers the following aims (in relation to Invasion Games):
- Working with a variety of equipment, to explore individual skills during play.
- Learning movement skills relevant to games, including running, stopping, jumping, chasing, dodging and skipping.
- Making use of space and thinking about outwitting opponents.
- Watching and describing others’ performances, as well as personal performance.
- Keeping and running a game using a set of rules.
About The Author
PE Resources Bank provides premium physical education resources for use by staff to deliver high quality lessons, supporting teaching and learning in physical education in the secondary sector. The majority of their customers are secondary schools, sports colleges and teacher training institutions.
PE Resources Bank has developed a fast-growing and successful service, committed to excellent levels of customer satisfaction. They aim to provide a high quality service, which makes a significant contribution to raising standards in physical education in the secondary sector. For more information, please visit http://peresourcesbank.co.uk/.