Developed specifically to aid in the delivery of GCSE Physical Education, these resource packs contain a series of detailed PowerPoint presentations that are up to date and ready to use or can be easily adapted to suit individual classes. Each package also contains a GCSE theory scheme of work outline and student notes sheets to aid learning.
Download FREE Samples
To download free samples of this high quality GCSE PE Theory resource pack, please visit the links below.
Note: You must be logged in to download resources. If you don’t have an account already, please click here to create one.
- Key influences that impact on sustained involvement in physical activity [Powerpoint]
- Methods of training and assessing fitness [Powerpoint]
- Sample Scheme of Work (EDEXCEL)
- Principles of Training Student Sheet (EDEXCEL)
- Learning Skills – Testing, training and lifestyle choices to assess and improve performance [Powerpoint]
- Making informed decisions: Sponsorship [Powerpoint]
- (Methods & Types of) Training [Powerpoint]
About PE Resources Bank
PE Resources Bank provides premium physical education resources for use by staff to deliver high quality lessons, supporting teaching and learning in physical education in the secondary sector. The majority of their customers are secondary schools, sports colleges and teacher training institutions.
PE Resources Bank has developed a fast-growing and successful service, committed to excellent levels of customer satisfaction. They aim to provide a high quality service, which makes a significant contribution to raising standards in physical education in the secondary sector.