Key Stage 2 Schemes of Work
This Key Stage 2 package of carefully designed schemes of learning includes a range of activity areas and are in line with the LATEST curriculum developments.
The schemes of learning are split into 6 key concepts and processes; outwitting opponents, developing physical and mental capacity, developing skills/performance, decision making and problem solving, personal development and evaluating and improving.
NEW for 2020/21:
- A focus on Intent, Implementation and Impact for each scheme of learning
- Knowledge and Skills to be taught are made explicit with sequencing evident throughout
- Personal development opportunities are now mapped
All schemes of learning are provided in Microsoft Word format and are fully editable. A full list of the schemes of learning included are listed below:
- Year 3 – Athletics, Dance, Gymnastics, Invasion Games, Rounders and Striking and Fielding.
- Year 4 – Athletics, Dance, Football, Gymnastics, Invasion Games and Striking and Fielding.
- Year 5 – Athletics, Dance, Football, Gymnastics, Invasion Games and Striking and Fielding, Tag Rugby, Tennis
- Year 6 – Athletics, Cricket, Dance, Football, Gymnastics, Netball, Rounders, Tag Rugby
- KS2 (Year 6) Football Scheme of Work
- KS2 (Year 4) Athletics Scheme of Work
- KS2 Athletics Relay Task Card
- KS2 Relay Rounders Game Task Card
All resource content is fully editable to suit individual departments.