This course will provide a great overview and support to ensure you maximise student outcomes in the theory (examination) element of the OCR GCSE PE course.
The course has been written by Will Swaithes, an experienced teacher, leader, examiner and moderator who will share ideas to help you secure the best outcomes for your students in the examination element. Will also wrote the very popular student textbook and will feature ideas from that book and digital resource pack in this course.
The course includes:
- Top Tips to maximise exam performance
- Identification and exploration of aspects of the specification that students tend to struggle with most
- Tried and tested strategies to maximise knowledge recall
- Ideas to stretch and challenge your most able learners
- Support for answering the ‘extended answer’ questions
- Signposting to useful resources and additional ideas
Once enrolled you can complete the course in bite-sized chunks or all in one go with anytime anywhere access via our website.
You will be able to see the ideas and contributions of other participants via discussion threads along the way. You will also be invited to join the next live 60 minute Zoom meeting that will bring together others who have recently completed the online materials to collaborate, reflect on learning and ask questions of the course instructor. Our intention is to run one of these each term. We will share the next available date and time with you once booked on the course.