32 sports specific assessment cards perfect for implementing assessment for learning and encouraging peer/self assessment at Key Stage 1 and 2. Through the use of these tools pupils can take control of their learning and are clear in how to develop skills and progress. Each activity area includes adaptable skill cards and pupil friendly assessment criteria.
What’s included in this package?
32 individual assessment for learning cards and assessment criteria provided on a CD-ROM. These can be edited, printed and laminated at your leisure depending on class size and usage.
- Athletics – Sprints, Jumps & Throws
- Basketball – Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Cricket – Batting, Fielding and Throwing
- Dance – Applying Skills, Developing Skills, Evaluating and Improving
- Football – Control, Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Gymnastics – Rolls & Balances
- Hockey – Control, Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Netball – Catching/Landing, Passing and Shooting
- Rounders – Batting
- Tag Rugby – Passing, Tag Tackling
- Short Tennis – Making Contact & Forehand & Serves
- Swimming – Back Stroke, Breast Stroke & Front Crawl