Key Stage 1 Schemes of Work
This Key Stage 1 package of carefully designed schemes of learning includes a range of activity areas and are in line with the LATEST curriculum developments.
The schemes of work are split into 6 key concepts and processes; outwitting opponents, developing physical and mental capacity, developing skills/performance, decision making and problem solving, personal development and evaluating and improving.
NEW for 2020/21:
- A focus on Intent, Implementation and Impact for each scheme of learning
- Knowledge and Skills to be taught are made explicit with sequencing evident throughout
- Personal development opportunities are now mapped
All schemes of learning are provided in Word format and are fully editable. A range of task cards are also included in this package to aid delivery of the activity areas covered below:
- Year 1 – Athletics & sport day games, Dance, Gymnastics, Invasion games and striking and fielding.
- Year 2 – Athletics & sport day games, Dance, Gymnastics, Invasion games and striking and fielding.
- ‘I Can’ Assessment Descriptors – Athletics, Dance, Games and Gymnastics
- KS1 (Year 1) Invasion Games Scheme of Work
- KS1 (Year 2) Athletics/Sports Day Games Scheme of Work
- KS1 (Year 2) Athletics Scorecard
- KS1 (Year 1) Rolling Rocks Game Task Card