This double-disc package is aimed at both the 2010 and 2013 BTEC in Sport (Level 2) specifications.
The powerpoints are ready to use or can be adjusted to suit your class. The package also contains an assignment booklet for each unit to guide learners through the course and aid the marking process. Examples of the product are available to download below.
- Bring the theory to life with with engaging powerpoints.
- Printable pupil booklet clearly displays the unit tasks and expectations.
- Unit booklets contain marking criteria for pass, merit and distiction so that pupils are clear on how to acheive each level.
- Saves time planning.
This double-disc contains all the theoretical content of the BTEC specifications (for 2010 and 2013) organised into accessible units:
Powerpoints and assignment booklets for all 20 units)
- Unit 1: Fitness Testing and Training
- Unit 2: Practical Sport
- Unit 3: Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
- Unit 4: Anatomy and Physiology for Sport
- Unit 5: Injury in Sport
- Unit 6: Sports Development
- Unit 7: Planning and Leading Sports Activities
- Unit 8: Technical Skills and Tactical Awareness for Sport
- Unit 9: Psychology for Sports Performance
- Unit 10: Nutrition for Sports Performance
- Unit 11: Development of Personal Fitness
- Unit 12: Lifestyle and the Sports Performer
- Unit 13: Work Experience in the Sports Industry
- Unit 14: Exercise and Fitness Instruction
- Unit 15: Sport and Leisure Facility Operations
- Unit 16: Leading Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
- Unit 17: Expedition Experience
- Unit 18: Effects of Exercise on the Body Systems
- Unit 19: Business Skills in Sport
- Unit 20: Planning and Running a Sports Event
Powerpoints and assignment booklets for all 12 units (subject to OFQUAL Approval)
- Unit 1: Health and Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- Unit 2: Practical Sports Performance [Download FREE Sample]
- Unit 3: The Mind and Sports Performance [Download FREE Sample]
- Unit 4: The Sports Performer in Action
- Unit 5: Training for Personal Fitness
- Unit 6: Leading Sports Activities
- Unit 7: Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Performance
- Unit 8: Promotion and Sponsorship in Sport
- Unit 9: Lifestyle and Well-being
- Unit 10: Injury and the Sports Performer
- Unit 11: Running a Sports Event
- Unit 12: The Sport and Active Leisure Industry
Download FREE Examples
To download free samples of this premium resource package, please visit the links below.
Note: You must be logged in to download resources. If you don’t have an account already, please click here to create one.
- BTEC in Sports (Level 2) – Practical Sports Performance (Powerpoint)
- BTEC in Sports (Level 2) – The Mind and Sports Performance (Powerpoint)
About PE Resources Bank
PE Resources Bank provides premium physical education resources for use by staff to deliver high quality lessons, supporting teaching and learning in physical education in the secondary sector. The majority of their customers are secondary schools, sports colleges and teacher training institutions.
PE Resources Bank has developed a fast-growing and successful service, committed to excellent levels of customer satisfaction. They aim to provide a high quality service, which makes a significant contribution to raising standards in physical education in the secondary sector.