As part of our ‘Skills Challenge Cards’ home learning series, this resources contains a set of challenges designed to improve a variety of fundamental sports skills. They have been created for individual use with a focus on a personal best challenge that can also be completed with a friend or family member in a head to head challenge. These skills challenges are suitable for ages 6-14 but are fun for any age!
The purpose of each challenge is to improve skills in a fun, enjoyable way. Each challenge has a skill component focus.
In this set of skills challenge cards, we cover:
- Hand eye coordination – Bat and Ball Keep ups
- Balance & Power – Hop to it
- Speed & Agility – Speed Bounce
- Power – Press Up Clap
- Coordination & Agility – Foot Wall Ball
As always, we would very much welcome your feedback on our Skills Challenge series, so please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below.
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (6-10) [Powerpoint] (1.3 MB)
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (6-10) [PDF] (3.8 MB)