As part of our ‘Skills Challenge’ home learning cards series, this resource contains a set of six cards designed to improve a variety of fundamental sports skills. They have been created for individual use with a focus on a personal best challenge that can also be completed with a friend or family member in a head to head challenge. These resources are suitable for ages 6-14 but are also fun for any age!
The purpose of each challenge is to improve skills in a fun, enjoyable way. Each challenge has a specific skills component focus.
In this resource, we cover:
- Hand-eye coordination & Accuracy – Drop Kick Catch
- Power – The 1-Hand Plank
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Jumpin’ Jack Flash
- Balance & Agility – Balance 8
- Speed, Agility & Power – Jump Up
- Strength & Balance – Arabesque Balance
As always, we would very much welcome your feedback on this Skill Challenge series, so please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below.
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (26-31) [Microsoft Powerpoint] (1.5MB)
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (26-31) [PDF] (5.6 MB)