OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Science – Level 1/2
This latest package has been carefully designed for students studying the OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Science – Level 1/2 curriculum. These PowerPoints are up to date and ready to use for the current specification or can be adjusted to suit your class.
This package includes:
- A full set of Cambridge Nationals Sport Science PowerPoints (see content list below)
This package contains a full set of Microsoft PowerPoints covering all learning outcomes for the OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Science Award and Certificate specification. It also includes links to helpful YouTube videos, think-pair-share questions, application tasks for students to use knowledge gained and practice exam questions with marks schemes. Internally assessed units are guided with set scenarios and related tasks.
OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Science (Award and Certificate) Specification PowerPoints for all 6 units:
- R041 – Reducing the risk of sports injuries
- R042 – Applying principles of training
- R043 – The body’s response to physical activity
- R044 – Sport psychology
- R045 – Sports nutrition
- R046 – Technology in sport
- R041 – Learning Outcome 1 – Understand different factors which influence the risk of injury PowerPoint
- R044 – Sport Psychology PowerPoint
All resources are fully editable to suit individual classes.