OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Studies – Level 1/2
This latest package has been carefully designed for students studying the OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Studies – Level 1/2 curriculum. These PowerPoints are up to date and ready to use for the current specification or can be adjusted to suit your class.
This package includes:
- A full set of Cambridge Nationals Sport Studies PowerPoints (see content list below)
This package contains a full set of Microsoft PowerPoints covering all learning outcomes for the OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Studies Award and Certificate specification. It also includes links to helpful YouTube videos, think-pair-share questions, application tasks for students to use knowledge gained and practice exam questions with marks schemes. Internally assessed units are guided with set scenarios and related tasks.
OCR Cambridge Nationals Sport Studies (Award and Certificate) Specification PowerPoints for all 6 units:
- R051 – Contemporary issues in sport
- R052 – Developing sports skills
- R053 – Sports leadership
- R054 – Sport and the media
- R055 – Working in the sports industry
- R056 – Developing knowledge and skills in outdoor activities
- R051 – Learning Outcome 2 – Know about the role of sport in promoting values PowerPoint
- R054 – Sport and the Media PowerPoint
All resources are fully editable to suit individual classes.