This Key Stage 4 & GCSE (Practical) package covers all major activity areas of (and recent changes to) the National Curriculum. The schemes of work are split into 6 key concepts and processes; outwitting opponents, developing physical and mental capacity, developing skills/performance, making and applying decisions, making informed choices about healthy and active lifestyles and evaluating and improving.
- Removal of compulsory assessment with levels and replaced with assessment & progress by outcomes
- Mid-lesson plenary ideas and questioning examples to help show progress over time
- QR codes added to each unit of work linking to videos & activity help sheets
- New lesson ideas and Outdoor Adventurous Activities Schemes of Work
What’s included in this package?
All schemes of work are fully editable to suit individual departments.
- Year 10 – Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Health & Fitness, Hockey, Netball, OAA, Rounders, Rugby, Table Tennis, Tennis, Trampolining & Volleyball.
- Year 11 – Badminton, Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Netball, OAA, Rugby, Table Tennis, Trampolining & Volleyball.
- GCSE PE Practical – Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Fitness, Football, Netball, Rounders, Rugby, Table Tennis, Tennis, Trampolining & Volleyball.
All schemes of work are provided in Microsoft Word format and are fully editable.
- KS4 (Year 10) Basketball Scheme of Work
- KS4 (Year 11) Table Tennis Scheme of Work
- KS4 (GCSE) Fitness Scheme of Work