As part of our ‘Skills Challenge Cards’ home learning series, this resources contains a set of cards designed to improve a variety of fundamental sports skills. They have been created for individual use with a focus on a personal best challenge that can also be completed with a friend or family member in a head to head challenge. These resources are suitable for ages 6-14 but are fun for any age!
The purpose of each card is to improve skills in a fun, enjoyable way. Each challenge has a specific component focus.
In this resource, we cover:
- Power – The Plank
- Hand-eye coordination & Agility – Throw, Turn, Catch
- Speed & Agility – Speed Step Ups
- Coordination & Agility – 1-Bounce Wall Catch
- Hand-eye coordination & Agility – Target Shots
As always, we would very much welcome your feedback on this Skill Challenge series, so please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below.
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (11-15) [Powerpoint] (1 MB)
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (11-15) [PDF] (3.8 MB)