As part of our Daily Challenge home learning series, these resources have been specifically created to help keep minds and bodies active using quick and fun challenges that combine physical education and maths!
These daily challenge cards are suitable for Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 3 learners (ages 6 to 14), and help to develop or reinforce numeracy skills while being linked to physical activity. The daily challenges have been provided in both Microsoft Powerpoint and PDF formats, allowing you to edit them to suit the needs of your students.
In this set of challenge cards, we cover:
- One hour challenges and learning how to tell the time
- Progressive workouts using times tables
- Coordinating activities with positive and negative coordinates
- Multi-lap running course with principles of 2D shapes and basic multiplication
- Multi-lap running course with principles of 3D shapes and basic multiplication
As always, we would very much welcome your feedback on our this Daily Challenge series, so please feel free to comment below.