As part of our ‘Skills Challenge’ home learning cards series, this resource contains a set of cards designed to improve a variety of fundamental sports skills. They have been created for individual use with a focus on a personal best challenge that can also be completed with a friend or family member in a head to head challenge. These resources are suitable for ages 6-14 but are fun for any age!
The purpose of each challenge is to improve skills in a fun, enjoyable way. Each challenge has a specific component focus.
In this resource, we cover:
- Endurance – Climb The Gherkin
- Hand-eye coordination & Accuracy – In The Bucket
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Fit in 5
- Hand-eye coordination & Accuracy – Golf Roll
- Strength – Press It Up
As always, we would very much welcome your feedback on this Skill Challenge series, so please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below.
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (21-25) [Powerpoint] (1.2MB)
- PE Scholar – Skills Challenge Cards (21-25) [PDF] (3.8 MB)