Over 30 ready to use assessment cards perfect for implementing assessment for learning and encouraging peer/self assessment at Key Stage 3. These learning cards enable pupils to take control of their own learning, encourages observation, improves analysis skills and clearly outlines pupil progression.
Each CD-ROM sport package contains high quality resources provided in Microsoft Word format for each skill area inclusive of the relevant assessment criteria. All resources can then be edited, printed and laminated at your leisure depending on class size and needs. The full contents of this package is listed below.
What’s included in this package?
Each AfL sports package contains a CD-ROM with the relevant documents for each skill area and assessment criteria. These can be edited, printed and laminated at your leisure depending on class size and needs.
- Athletics – Sprints, Jumps and Throws
- Badminton – Serves, Overhead Shots, Net Shots and Kill Shots
- Basketball – Dribbling, Lay Ups, Passing and Shooting
- Football – Control, Dribbling, Passing and Shooting
- Netball – Catching/Landing, Passing and Shooting
- Rounders/Cricket – Batting, Fielding, Throwing
- Rugby – Passing, Tackling
- Table Tennis – Backhand, Forehand and Serves
- Tennis – Backhand, Forehand, Serves and Volleys
- Volleyball – Dig, Volleys and Serves
Assessment for Learning Cards
- KS3 Basketball – Lay Up Sample Assessment for Learning Card
- KS3 Volleyball – Dig Sample Assessment for Learning Card
- KS3 Netball – Passing Sample Assessment for Learning Card
Assessment Criteria Cards
- KS3 Basketball National Curriculum Peer/Self Assessment Criteria Card
- KS3 Table Tennis National Curriculum Peer/Self Assessment Criteria Card