This course will provide a great overview and detailed support to ensure you maximise student outcomes in the non-examined assessment (NEA) element of the OCR GCSE PE course that includes practical performance and AEP coursework.
The course has been written by Will Swaithes, an experienced teacher, leader, examiner and moderator who will share ideas to help you secure the best outcomes for your students in the coursework (practical) element. Will also wrote the very popular student textbook and will feature ideas from that book and digital resource pack on this course.
The course includes:
- Key considerations for practical lesson programming
- In-depth understanding of the grading criteria
- Ideas for supporting students to choose their top three activities and generating evidence of performance
- Preparing for a successful moderation process
- Maximising student achievement on the Analysing and Evaluation Performance (AEP) written coursework
- Top tips for marking, standardisation and signposting to useful resources and additional ideas
Once enrolled you can complete the course in bite-sized chunks or all in one go with anytime anywhere access via our website.
You will be able to see the ideas and contributions of other participants via discussion threads along the way. You will also be invited to join the next live 60 minute Zoom meeting that will bring together others who have recently completed the online materials to collaborate, reflect on learning and ask questions of the course instructor. Our intention is to run one of these each term. We will share the next available date and time with you once booked on the course.
For more information and to register your place please click here.
We also have an OCR GCSE PE exam short course to help you best prepare your students for the exam form more information please click here.